The WI annual subscription year runs from January to December and for 2018 is £41.
If you wish to join another WI you can be a Dual Member paying a further £20 to the second WI.
Anyone joining the WI for the first time, (i.e. who has not previously been a member of any WI in the last 10 years) will pay a pro-rata subscription depending on the quarter in which they join.
The subscription entitles you to:
- 11 meetings per year
- 8 issues of WI membership magazine WI Life a year
- Have your voice heard: Making a real impact
- The opportunity to learn, develop and pass on new skills
- Make friends, work as a team and have fun
- Access local, county and federation wide WI events and activities
- Exclusive access to the WI Moodle, the WI training website
- Access to a wide range of courses at Denman College – http://denmancollege.org.uk
..and much more
Feel free to come and meet us a visitor before joining us. As a visitor you can come on 3 consecutive months.
How much does it cost?
If you are trying out the WI on your first few visits and are not yet a member we just ask for a donation to cover our costs – a donation of around £4 would be most appreciated. This includes the entertainment and tea or coffee and a homemade cake.